How We Help
Direct List (through its Great Reunions Marketing Group) provides services to help you plan, organize, and conduct your high school reunion. Great Reunions will dramatically reduce the time and effort you need to plan your reunion. From locating all your classmates, to finding a hotel, to mailing invitations, Great Reunions provides these reunion planning services and much more.
Great Reunions Marketing Group
Full Service Reunion Planning — Great Reunions will dramatically reduce the time and effort you need to plan your reunion. From locating all your classmates, to assuming all financial responsibilities, to mailing invitations, Great Reunions provides the most comprehensive reunion services available. You can be as involved as much as you like, and we will work with you to create the best package for your reunion.
- Assuming 100% Financial Responsibility — We will pay all of the deposits and other payments required in advance by the hotel and others, so your committee does not have to pay out any money. If you’re going to hold your reunion in a hotel, this would cost you $3,000 to $5,000.
- Your Own Class Reunion Web Site! — Great Reunions offers your class reunion its own web site! We’ll design and create a web site for you, within ours, and publicize it to the Web community. This increases the visibility of your reunion, and makes information about your reunion available to classmates. It also gets the word out in a different medium, which increases the likelihood that more of your classmates will find out about the reunion and attend! Distant classmates looking for reunion information will find it here.
- Locating Your Classmates — One of the keys to a great reunion is maximizing attendance. Unfortunately, most people don’t live at the same address as when they were in high school. So how do you find everybody?
Well, unlike ordinary reunion companies, Great Reunions applies extensive resources to finding your classmates. We have an impressive array of computer equipment and national databases. Our in-house information sources include a statewide directory of property owners, plus statewide and national telephone directories. Naturally, we also search the Internet to find people. And we supplement these tools with our own proprietary software developed with the experience of having searched for over 2 million people.
For you, all this means that we’ll find more people, and get more announcements and invitations to the right addresses. That means we’ll get the word out to more people. And that maximizes the attendance and success of your reunion.
- Invitations — We design and print announcements and invitations for your reunions, featuring your school logo or mascot, in-house. Because we do this in-house, you get flexible, friendly and reliable service. Beyond this, we take care of all the mailings. And if any mail comes back (sent to the wrong address), we’ll stay on the case and keep searching for the correct address for that classmate.
- Choosing a Location — We will help you choose a hotel or restaurant in the area of your school. This generally helps maximize attendance for your reunion. Please note that getting started early increases the likelihood that we will be able to secure your first choice of location.
- Promotion — We will get the word out on your reunion. We distribute reunion announcements to over 300 media outlets monthly. So don’t be surprised to find your reunion listed in the paper, or on your local radio stations. It’s all part of our service to you.
- Coordinating Staff at the Reunion — Great Reunions will have staff on-hand the night of the reunion to make sure that everything goes smoothly. These reunion professionals will handle all the details. Typically we provide you with 3 staff members – more than any other reunion management company.
- Professional Disc Jockey — We will arrange for a professional Disc Jockey to play music at your reunion. The selection of songs and styles is up to you!
- Souvenir Bio-Book — Prior to the reunion, we will arrange the photographs sent in by your classmates into a souvenir bio-book, which also includes an updated class directory. Plus, your committee can include special notes or greetings. Every classmate who attends the reunion gets a bio book at the door. Extra books are available to classmates who are unable to attend the reunion. Advertising within the bio-book is also available.
- Photo Name Badges — We prepare name badges for every classmate with a reservation, each with a photo from your high school yearbook. Our doing this task will save you numerous hours!
- Decorations – We will decorate the site of your reunion to help generate a festive atmosphere. We’ll put decorations on every dinner table, using your school colors. And we’ll utilize decorations by the disc jockey and dance floor.
- Support and Guidance — Every reunion is different, because every class is different. We know, because we have planned and coordinated over 6,000 successful reunions. With this learning, we have developed a standard procedure that helps ensure that everything gets taken care of. And when you have questions or comments, we’ll be there to support your decisions and guide you through the process. We look forward to working with you, and talking to you as often as you like.
Data Lists & Data Services — The success or failure of every High School Reunion is reliant on the quality of the data that is used. This involves both analyzing your current data to ensure the best possible use as well as procuring targeted new data.
We are experts at identifying the right data list for your franchising system at the best possible cost. We can also manage and analyze your current and new data to make sure that you are maintaining the best possible database for customer generation. We specialize in providing targeted consumer Mailing, Phone, and Email Data and provide the following data services.
- Profile Analysis — We will examine your current franchisee database and overlay demographic information on each franchisee to determine the best look-alike prospects for your future marketing efforts.
- Data Appending — We will take your existing data and fill in any fields you have missing. We can append phone numbers, emails, mailing address, or demographic info such as company revenue, SIC codes, etc.
- Database Services — We can help you keep your database up-to-date, verified, cost-effective and ready to use at your convenience. Services include Database Creation & Maintenance, Merge/Purge, Address Hygiene, Postal Coding and Data Entry
Email Invitations — Email Marketing is the fastest and most direct way to reach prospects. In order to successfully use email marketing, you need to build a database of contacts, create high value content to send to your database and deliver the content on a consistent basis. We offer turn-key email services to help you reach customers and prospects, including:
- Email Delivery — Send email invitations to classmates using our system.
- Email Data — Buy classmate email data.
- Email Append Services — Have us append email addresses to your data.
Direct Mail Invitations — The goal of any direct marketing campaign is to identify the right targets and contact them directly about your product of service. In order to achieve maximum list penetration, a number of different contact points are necessary.
Direct Mail can be an excellent way to penetrate a list of prospects as well to keep in touch with your current client with high value added content or purchase offers. We have been in the printing and mailing business since 2001 and are able to offer a turn-key mailing process as follows:
- We will create get current addresses for your classmates.
- We will help create a reunion invitation piece for you.
- We will handle all printing and mailing from our facility.
Have our marketing professionals custom tailor a solution for you.Get Started Now